Boss Audio Hp32 Dual Channel Infrared Foldable Cordless Headphone is a part of Monitor Headphones products library. To see this Boss Audio Hp32 Dual Channel Infrared Foldable Cordless Headphone in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Boss Audio Hp32 Dual Channel Infrared Foldable Cordless Headphone .
This specific product of Boss Audio Hp32 Dual Channel Infrared Foldable Cordless Headphone posted by Duffey. You can see a library of Monitor Headphones. Get segments interesting article about Monitor Headphones that may help you.
Recommend: Boston Speakers Series, Microphones For Recording, Best Gaming Headset Ps4, Usb Headset With Microphone, Headset For Xbox 360, Beats Wireless Headphones Review, Logitech Headset Driver, Good In Ear Headphones, Wireless Rear Speaker Kit, Home Subwoofer Amplifier
- Transmission system: infrared light
- Carrier frequencies: 2.3/3.2MHz (left channel) - 2.8/3.8MHz (right channel)
- Distortion: less than 1%
- S/N ratio: greater than 60 dB
- Channel separation: greater than 40 dB
- Frequency response: 30Hz – 20KHz
- Power source: two AAA batteries
- Current Consumption: 25 mA max (during play) / 15 mA (muted)
The HP32 has the ability receive two separate signals from two separate video units. If you have a couple of passengers that want to see their own videos, one can flip to channel A and view/listen to one unit, while the second can flip to channel B and view/listen to another video. You can also pick up both channels A and B with just one pair of headphones.
- Do not install components in areas which are susceptible to rain, moisture, direct sunlight, extreme heat or cold, excessive dust, dirt or humidity.
- Use only the installation parts and hardware provided with the unit to insure proper installation. Using other parts can cause malfunction and possible damage to your headphones.
- Use only a power source with 12 volts DC (negative ground).
- Before final installation, temporarily connect the wiring according to the diagram provided in your user manual and check it to ensure that it has been connected properly as well as tested.
The transmitter from several of our monitors sends a high quality stereo signal which can be received by the HP32 wireless infrared headphones. The best sound will be obtained if you sit directly in front of the monitor, within 6 feet. If you choose to sit on either side of the monitor you can expect the same great reception within 35 degrees to the left or the right of the monitor.
The earpieces of the HP32 fold inwards for easy storage and practicality.