Samsung A157 Gophone (At&T) is a part of Headset Telephone products library. To see this Samsung A157 Gophone (At&T) in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Samsung A157 Gophone (At&T) .
This specific product of Samsung A157 Gophone (At&T) posted by Giron. You can see a library of Headset Telephone. Get segments interesting article about Headset Telephone that may help you.
Recommend: Headsets For Ps3, Extreme Isolation Headphones, Ipod Wireless Headphones, Recording Microphone For Mac, Best Dj Speakers, Mini Usb Microphone, Home Theatre Subwoofer, Ps3 Microphone, Fm Headphones, Plantronics Voyager Legend Bluetooth Headset
Connect to your world on the go, with the AT&T Samsung a157 Cell Phone. This GSM cell phone has a 1.77" display that offers a clear readout of the phone's features and contents. It allows you to easily make calls, and send text messages, making your mobile life much easier. It also has a 256MB internal memory to store your important data. Plus, it gives you access to AT&T’s 3G network. Thanks to its hands-free speaker, you can keep your hands on the wheel and have phone conversations while driving. Get the AT&T Samsung a157 Cell Phone, and make mobile communication simple.
The sleek and stylis Samsung a157’s compact design is perfect for those who primarily want a device for voice calling, but also want the ability for SMS text messaging. It also gives you access to AT&T’s 3G network so you’re connected with speed and style. It’s the technology you want – without the big monthly commitment.
Other features include mobile web browsing, SMS text messaging, and speakerphone for easy hands free talking. It also comes with AT&T mobile care that allows you to get up-to-date account information, add funds, and manage your account right from your phone. You can also download ringtones and wallpapers.
Pay As You Go with GoPhone
With AT&T's GoPhone pay-as-you-go service, you get all the benefits of wireless without the surprises--no long-term contracts, credit checks, or deposits. You can easily refill your minutes via prepaid cards or the Internet, or choose to prepay each month and roll over unused minutes.
You can choose from a variety of plans that suit your individual needs--including monthly and daily plans with unlimited talk and text messaging as well as a simple per-minute plan. And with Rollover Balance, you can carry over your unused account balance when you refill before your balance expires, up to the account maximum (learn more below).
The Samsung a157 weighs 2.82 ounces and measures 3.76 x 1.83 x 0.65 inches. Its 800mAh li-ion battery is rated at up to 5 hours of talk time, and up to 10 days and 6 hours of standby time. It runs on AT&T's dual-band 3G network (850/1900 MHz; HSDPA/UMTS). It has an internal memory of 256 MB.
What's in the Box
Samsung a157 handset, rechargeable battery, wall charger, user manual, phone and feature guide, SIM card, PAYG quick start guide, and PAYG user guide.
AT&T GoPhone Service
AT&T's pay-as-you-go GoPhone plans are wireless plans made easy, simply pay in advance for what you need. No long-term contracts, credit checks, or surprise bills--just all the benefits of wireless, with no complications. In addition, AT&T's Rollover Balance feature lets you carry over your unused account balance when you purchase refill minutes before your balance expires.
Other great GoPhone features include no long distance or roaming fees across AT&T's national service area, the ability to track usage via text messages with an updated balance after each call, and the ability to refill your minutes 24-hours a day, 7-days a week. You can also choose to add international long distance for calling to over 50 countries (including Mexico landlines and Canada) for just $10 for 250 minutes. And you can cancel any time without penalty.
GoPhone Plan Options
- $50 Monthly Unlimited Plan includes unlimited talk, text (both U.S. and internationally), and access to Internet data and web browsing (smartphone users must purchase a separate data package).
- $25 Monthly Plan includes 250 minutes of talk time, unlimited text messages, and international texting at 25¢ per message. Data and mobile web browsing is charged per use, or you can buy a package.
- $2 Unlimited Daily Talk & Text is a good plan for those who do not use their phone every day, and data packages can be added. It's charged ONLY on days when the phone is used to make or receive a voice call (including a call to voice mailbox), use IM, or send a text or picture/video/sound message. Data is charged per use, or via a package.
- Per Minute enables you to make phone calls at just 10¢ a minute--perfect for those looking to use their phone very infrequently or for emergencies. You can also send texts at 20¢ per message (25¢ per international message), or choose a monthly package. Data is charged per use, or via a package.
Smartphone users can use any of these GoPhone plans, however, a smartphone require a data/web package to use data/web services. Pay-per-use data/web is not available on smartphone devices. Data packages for all GoPhone plan options (for mobile web access for e-mail, Facebook, Twitter, and more) include the following:
- 500 MB for $25
- 100 MB for $15
- 10 MB for $5
Data packages are good for 30 days, as long as your account balance is not expired. Standard rates apply if feature package is not renewed after 30 days.
Learn more about AT&T GoPhone plans from this handy chart, plus check out AT&T's nationwide coverage map.
How to Refill Your Account
For your convenience 24/7, you can add money to your account in a variety of ways and in a variety of amounts.
- With Rollover Balance, if you refill your account before your balance expires, you keep your unused balance.
- Purchase a refill card at any AT&T store and over 200,000 other retail locations in the U.S. Most refill cards will let you dial *888* to refill using the PIN number on the card.
- Use a credit/debit card and visit att.com/mygophone to refill online. You can also set up Auto Refill and Text to Refill, which enables you to refill directly from your phone.
To check on your current balance, dial*777# and press SEND to receive a text massage indicating your account balance and expiration date.
AT&T GoPhone refill cards are available in these amounts:
- $15 (30-day expiration)
- $25 (90-day expiration)
- $50 (90-day expiration)
- $60 (90-day expiration)
- $100 (1-year expiration)