Boss Audio Mc420B Bluetooth Enabled Motorcycle/Utv Speaker And Amplifier System, 3" Waterproof is a part of Motorcycle Subwoofer products library. To see this Boss Audio Mc420B Bluetooth Enabled Motorcycle/Utv Speaker And Amplifier System, 3" Waterproof in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Boss Audio Mc420B Bluetooth Enabled Motorcycle/Utv Speaker And Amplifier System, 3" Waterproof .
This specific product of Boss Audio Mc420B Bluetooth Enabled Motorcycle/Utv Speaker And Amplifier System, 3" Waterproof posted by Arrant. You can see a library of Motorcycle Subwoofer. Get segments interesting article about Motorcycle Subwoofer that may help you.
Recommend: Best Iphone 5 Speakers, Top Gaming Headsets, Plantronics Calisto Bluetooth Headset, Headphone Extension Cable Walmart, Microphone Sound Shield, Sony Xplod Speakers, Waterproof Wireless Earbuds, Bluetooth Earbud Headphones, Headphone To Usb, Shure Earphones
But not waterproof. There is a difference between the two. All of the major components of the MC420B package such as the spider/surround for the speakers and the connections for the amplifier have been specially coated and sealed so that they have the protection that they need from the damaging effects of the elements.
- All-Terrain sound system ideal for ATV/UTV, Jet Ski, snowmobiles, motorcycles and boats
- 3 inch chrome water resistant speakers (1 pair)
- High-impact, high-temperature speaker enclosures
- 2 channel compact amplifier
- RCA & 3.5mm Aux Input
- Waterproof volume control
- Adjustable stainless steel brackets
- Max power: 600 watts
- RMS power: 300 watts
- Operation voltage: 10 ~ 16 volts
- THD - less than 0.1% 5. S/N: >85dB
- Channel Separation: greater than 50dB
- Frequency Response: 80Hz - 15kHz
- Sensitivity - 150 mv – 1v
Bluetooth Audio Streaming
The MC420B supports A2DP (Advanced Audio Distribution Profile). A2DP is a Bluetooth profile that allows for the wireless transmission of stereo audio from an A2DP source (typically a phone or computer) to an A2DP receiver (a set of Bluetooth headphones or stereo system). Bluetooth technology is a short-range radio technology that was developed to provide wireless audio and data transmission. Two Bluetooth-enabled devices (like a mobile phone and a car) can be paired so that they establish a communication link when they come within range of each other. Depending on the device, the range can be anywhere from 3 to 300 feet.
- Be sure to run the wiring securely and far away from any moving components.
- Connecting the power cable to the power source: you will need to connect the 12 volt red wire to a (fused 10A) switched power source.
- Use the 3.5mm stereo jack to connect your entertainment source (MP3 Player, smartphone, etc).
- Use your player device and your volume controller to control the desired level of loudness.
Speaker Cone – Poly Injection
Polyurethane is a resilient, flexible and durable manufactured material that can take the place of paint, cotton, rubber, metal or wood in thousands of applications across virtually all fields. It can be hard like fiberglass, squishy like upholstery foam, protective like varnish, bouncy like rubber or sticky like glue. In the specific case of our cones, this material allows for maximum flexibility that produces great sounding speakers lasting you a long, long time.