Shure Vp83F Lenshopper Camera-Mounted Condenser Microphone With Integrated Flash Recording is a part of Microphone For Dslr products library. To see this Shure Vp83F Lenshopper Camera-Mounted Condenser Microphone With Integrated Flash Recording in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Shure Vp83F Lenshopper Camera-Mounted Condenser Microphone With Integrated Flash Recording .
This specific product of Shure Vp83F Lenshopper Camera-Mounted Condenser Microphone With Integrated Flash Recording posted by Lena. You can see a library of Microphone For Dslr. Get segments interesting article about Microphone For Dslr that may help you.
Recommend: Best Sound Isolating Headphones, Bluetooth Helmet Headset, Urban Ear Headphones, Bluetooth Headset Plantronics, Jbl Marine Speakers, Bose Speakers Wireless, Audio Technica Microphones, Car Speakers For Sale, Bose Tv Speakers, Noise Cancelling Headphones Amazon
VP83F LensHopper Camera-Mount Condenser Microphone with Integrated Flash Recording
The Shure VP83F LensHopper is a compact, rugged shotgun microphone with detailed, high-definition audio and integrated digital flash recording/playback capabilities for use with DSLR cameras and camcorders. Integrated flash recording/playback (MicroSDHC) enables WAV file capture at 24-bit/48kHz sampling rate, while the intuitive menu and one-button recording make it fast and easy to use in almost any environment. Developed with a highly directional supercardioid/lobar polar pattern, the VP83F provides superior off-axis rejection and delivers natural audio reproduction. An integrated, custom-designed Lyre shock mount (exclusively developed with Rycote) provides robust isolation from vibration and mechanical noise.
- Detailed high-definition audio with full low-end response
- Supercardioid/lobar polar pattern rejects unwanted off-axis audio
- Integrated digital flash recording (MicroSDHC, up to 32 GB)
- Uncompressed WAV file capture at 24-bit/48 kHz sampling rate
- Dedicated headphone audio output for real-time headphone monitoring
- Fully adjustable user gain (up to 60 dB in 1 dB incremenets)
- Intuitive menu and controls
- Integrated Lyre shock mounting system
- 10 hours of battery life (while in record mode) from 2 AA alkaline batteries (included)
- Standard size shoe mount with 1/4” threaded base
- Durable all-metal construction with superior RF immunity
Exceptional Audio Performance with Integrated Flash Recording
Detailed, high-definition audio with full low-end response for professional results every time. High sensitivity and low self-noise with wide frequency range for natural audio reproduction. Highly directional supercardioid/lobar polar pattern rejects unwanted off-axis audio while clearly capturing the intended sound source. Superior RF immunity to protect against unwanted audio artifacts from cellular and RF devices. Dedicated headphone audio output for real-time headphone monitoring. Easily accessible Micro SD card slot allows quick “pop-out” card access.
Durable and Lightweight
Integrated professional-quality Rycote Lyre shock mounting system provides superior isolation from vibration and mechanical noise, through a customized, robust design exclusively developed with Rycote. Durable, all-metal construction designed to legendary Shure quality standards, in a lightweight package. Ten hours of battery life from 2 AA alkaline batteries (included). Includes detachable 3.5 mm gold-plated audio cable and foam windscreen. Rycote Windjammer accessory available separately. Standard size shoe mount with a 1/4” threaded base for both on camera use, or easy mounting on a stand.
Intuitive Menu and Controls
Easy-to-read, back-lit LCD screen features complete activity monitoring from home screen including indicators for audio & battery metering, track information, headphone volume, mic gain, low-cut filter, and remaining recording time. Five-position joystick provides advanced user controls for headphone monitoring, low cut filter and mic gain adjustments, track management and playback support (play/pause/forward/rewind). One-touch record button facilitates fast audio capture. Fully-adjustable user gain (up to 60 dB in 1dB increments) for fine-tuning audio.
The VP83F Includes:
- 2 AA alkaline batteries for 10 hours of battery life in Record mode
- Detachable 3.5 mm gold-plated audio connector output cable
- Standard size shoe mount with a 1/4" threaded base for on-camera use or easy mounting on a stand
- Foam windscreen (Windjammer available separately)