Make: Electronics (Learning By Discovery) is a part of Top Earphones products library. To see this Make: Electronics (Learning By Discovery) in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Make: Electronics (Learning By Discovery) .
This specific product of Make: Electronics (Learning By Discovery) posted by Clegg. You can see a library of Top Earphones. Get segments interesting article about Top Earphones that may help you.
Recommend: 15 Inch Powered Subwoofer, Top 10 Headphone Brands, Jbl Dj Speakers, Amp For Car Speakers, Monitor Headphones, Computer Speakers Review, Ipod Microphone, Bluetooth Running Headphones, Headphones With Speakers, Marine Subwoofer Enclosure
"This is teaching at its best!"
--Hans Camenzind, inventor of the 555 timer (the world's most successful integrated circuit), and author of Much Ado About Almost Nothing: Man's Encounter with the Electron (Booklocker.com)
"A fabulous book: well written, well paced, fun, and informative. I also love the sense of humor. It's very good at disarming the fear. And it's gorgeous. I'll be recommending this book highly."
--Tom Igoe, author of Physical Computing and Making Things Talk
Want to learn the fundamentals of electronics in a fun, hands-on way? With Make: Electronics, you'll start working on real projects as soon as you crack open the book. Explore all of the key components and essential principles through a series of fascinating experiments. You'll build the circuits first, then learn the theory behind them!
Build working devices, from simple to complexYou'll start with the basics and then move on to more complicated projects. Go from switching circuits to integrated circuits, and from simple alarms to programmable microcontrollers. Step-by-step instructions and more than 500 full-color photographs and illustrations will help you use -- and understand -- electronics concepts and techniques.
- Discover by breaking things: experiment with components and learn from failure
- Set up a tricked-out project space: make a work area at home, equipped with the tools and parts you'll need
- Learn about key electronic components and their functions within a circuit
- Create an intrusion alarm, holiday lights, wearable electronic jewelry, audio processors, a reflex tester, and a combination lock
- Build an autonomous robot cart that can sense its environment and avoid obstacles
- Get clear, easy-to-understand explanations of what you're doing and why