Nelson Essentials Of Pediatrics: With Student Consult Online Access, 6E is a part of Infant Headphones products library. To see this Nelson Essentials Of Pediatrics: With Student Consult Online Access, 6E in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Nelson Essentials Of Pediatrics: With Student Consult Online Access, 6E .
This specific product of Nelson Essentials Of Pediatrics: With Student Consult Online Access, 6E posted by Stacey. You can see a library of Infant Headphones. Get segments interesting article about Infant Headphones that may help you.
Recommend: Best Workout Headphones, 10 Gauge Speaker Wire, Best Headsets For Gaming, 2.5mm Headphones, Earphones With Volume Control, Bose Headphones Ebay, Wireless Soundbar, Speakers Wireless, Tv Headphones Reviews, External Speakers For Ipad
Considered the resource of choice for pediatric residencies, clerkships, and exams, Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics provides comprehensive, yet concise and accessible guidance on normal childhood growth and development, as well as the diagnosis, management, and prevention of common pediatric diseases and disorders. Edited by Drs. Karen Marcdante, Robert M. Kliegman, Hal B. Jenson, and Richard E. Behrman, this edition's content was specifically developed in accordance with the 2009 curriculum guidelines of the Council on Medical Student Education in Pediatrics. It also includes many new and improved clinical photographs and images for enhanced visual reference. A user-friendly full-color format and online access via Student Consult facilitate study and expedite reference.
- Concise text, a full-color design, high-yield tables, and numerous images provide an effective overview of pediatrics.
- Online access via Student Consult lets you study in more versatile, flexible ways and enhances your understanding with extra content and features.
- Edited by the same authorities responsible for the Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics, the most used and recognizable clinical reference in pediatrics.
- Content developed in accordance with 2009 COMSEP curriculum guidelines, and written and edited by leaders in pediatrics education, focuses on the core knowledge needed for a pediatric clerkship or rotation.
- A wealth of new images captures the clinical manifestations and imaging findings associated with Kawasaki disease, lupus, lymphoma, stroke, and many other disorders seen in children.