Nelson Essentials Of Pediatrics: With Student Consult Online Access, 7E is a part of Infant Headphones products library. To see this Nelson Essentials Of Pediatrics: With Student Consult Online Access, 7E in stock for product, click the link above and come over and then you will get this item about Nelson Essentials Of Pediatrics: With Student Consult Online Access, 7E .
This specific product of Nelson Essentials Of Pediatrics: With Student Consult Online Access, 7E posted by Sears. You can see a library of Infant Headphones. Get segments interesting article about Infant Headphones that may help you.
Recommend: Speakers Dj, Best Buy Wireless Microphone, Headphones While Driving, Cheap Bluetooth Speakers, Lightweight Headphones, Kenwood Subwoofers, Bluetooth Surround Sound Speakers, Small Wireless Headphones, Pioneer Powered Subwoofer, Best Wall Mount Speakers
The resource of choice for pediatric residencies, clerkships, and exams, Nelson Essentials of Pediatrics continues to provide a focused overview of the core knowledgein pediatrics. Succinct, targeted coverage of normal childhood growth and development, as well as the diagnosis, management, and prevention of common pediatric diseases and disorders, make this an ideal medical reference book for students, pediatric residents, nurse practitioners, and physician assistants.
- Get an effective overview of pediatrics with help fromconcise text, a full-color design, high-yield tables, and numerous images.
- Take advantage ofa wealth of images that capture the clinical manifestations and findings associated with Kawasaki disease, lupus, lymphoma, stroke, and many other disorders seen in children.
- Efficiently review essential, concise pediatric content with this popular extension of the Nelson Textbook of Pediatrics (ISBN: 978-1-4377-0755-7).
- Focus on the core knowledge needed for your pediatric clerkship or rotation with coverage that follows the COMSEP curriculum guidelines.
- Easily visualize complex aspects with a full-color layout and images, as well as numerous tables throughout the text.
- Access the full contents, now integrated with select decision-making algorithms from Pediatric Decision-Making Strategies by Pomeranz et al. (ISBN: 978-0-323-29854-4), online at Student Consult.